Welcome to a site that's not from the UK.

Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Back... I'm Back From The Future...

Hi guys...
I missed u all very much! How are you? Good? I am excellent, thank you for asking. Now, little update on this blogs stats B4 I talk about my holiday: 22 from U.S.A, 8 from U.K, 3 from AUS, 3 from Russia, 2 from Germany, 2 from Turkey, 1 Canada, 1 Hungary and 1 Jamaica. I'm popular. Now, as you all know I just went to Mulwalla, Lake edge resort. We went to the snow, on cruses and played HEAPS of pool!

Thought #1: I miss the resort, maybe I will save up to go again.


Thought #2: The amount of you-tube I just watched was horrendous.

Thought #3: I accidentally put an .au at the end of my email address when I gave it to my friends at the resort. I hope they realize that it is only .com.



That is Mulwalla. The building on the bottom is the adults lounge, the games room and the swimming pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment