Welcome to a site that's not from the UK.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good morning, evening or afternoon, My new audience...

Hmm.
Hello. I'm here for your attention. If you are already reading this, your already hooked. This is an art called the electronic book (invented by someone I don't know). Welcome to what was meant to be millie.com.au. I hoped my first post wouldn't be two sentences long, and I don't know if it will be. I won't be letting my parents know about this one (blog, I have many), purely so that I can publish my thoughts. When I think about it, it sounds crazy coz im letting everyone in the world see my thoughts, but not my parents.

Thought #1: My Friends Hate Me.
Thought #2: Oh well, at least I have other people to turn to.
Thought #3: And tomorrow will be awesome coz after school im going 2 my sisters house 2 bake cupcakes and watch back to the future 1, 2 and 3...
Millizie Out.


P.S You can't eat pooh! HE IS MY CHILDHOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment