Welcome to a site that's not from the UK.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Awesome Day...

Hello again.
I cant wait until I can say hello for the 150th time. How have u all been? Good? Cause my day waz awesome. First, on the bus an acquittance of mine asked if she could look at my drawings. She said they were awesome and that I should be an artist. She is nice. Secondly, at recess I got 2 talk 2 friend of mine that usually doesn't have time 2 chat. Also at recess we had a cupcake stall. Secondly at lunch I got 2 play with this acquittance again. She looked at my other drawings, and I gave one 2 her. She said I was kind. It was nice having 1 person 2 talk 2. I think she thinks im cool now. Also, in P.E, I am always the last one picked, or the screw-up, but today, I won the game for my team.

Thought #1: This acquittance really thinks im awesome...
Thought #2: Maybe I won't be the last one picked any more...
Thought #3: Movie Marathon 2night! Wonder what we will do...


I hate chess...

No comments:

Post a Comment