Welcome to a site that's not from the UK.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sleepless nights and dog vomit...

Mmm,
 I bet you read the title and automatically knew what this post was about. That's right, its 11:00 and Our dog Rosie just vomited up a giant bone. Yummy, I know... Also, I have a skin condition called eczema, and my skin constantly itches. I am scratching so much it is driving me crazy! So, feel free to comment cauze it's gonna be a sleepless night. I only just realized that I forgot to put a picture in 4 the last post. I will change that.

Thought #1: Will I ever stop scratching and go to sleep?
Thought #2: Will I ever actually change the last post?
Thought #3: My dog is staring out the window and I am getting freaked out.


PARTY ROCKERS IN DA HOUSE 2NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment