Welcome to a site that's not from the UK.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm So Sick...

Hi guys...
I am really sick :(.... I have a fever that's just over normal, my growing pains hurt so badly I can't walk, I think I've got tonsillitis and I feel Nauseous. I also get headaches about every hour or so. I'm surprised I can finish this post. My mum just told me she thinks I'm getting the flu. The good news is that I don't need to get an injection (I am scared of getting an immunisation, blood test or anything involving really sharp needles). Last night I stayed up until 11:00.

Thought #1: I hope I get better before Monday so that I can do my play for the school.
Thought #2: I hope I will get some more sleep soon.
Thought #3: I hope I will be able to walk soon.


Or can I...

No comments:

Post a Comment